I’m often asked how to protect wood or tile floors from potential damage caused by bar stools or chairs; here’s my favorite quick fix in lieu of using the bulky pads you find at hardware stores. I like to use Dr. Scholl’s’ Moleskin. It is a flesh colored felt with adhesive on the back, that comes in thin rolled sheets. Often used by dancers on their feet to protect against abrasion, it can be cut to exact size and easily placed on the bottom of chairs or barstools. Best of all, it is invisible to the eye, does not raise the height and stays put. You can find Moleskin, in the foot care section of your drug or grocery store.
- Entertain with Dining Room Furniture that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Four Tips for Choosing the Best Mattress to Buy
- Refresh Your Decor with These Living Room Furniture Must-Haves
- Impress with Picture-Perfect Home Furnishings for Summer Entertaining
- Custom Furniture Design: Cookie-Cutter Is Out, Your Personal Touch Is In!