I’m often asked how to protect wood or tile floors from potential damage caused by bar stools or chairs; here’s my favorite quick fix in lieu of using the bulky pads you find at hardware stores. I like to use Dr. Scholl’s’ Moleskin. It is a flesh colored felt with adhesive on the back, that comes in thin rolled sheets. Often used by dancers on their feet to protect against abrasion, it can be cut to exact size and easily placed on the bottom of chairs or barstools. Best of all, it is invisible to the eye, does not raise the height and stays put. You can find Moleskin, in the foot care section of your drug or grocery store.
- Welcome Holiday Guests with These Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Customized Furniture Design & Other Ways to Personalize Your Home Decor
- Enjoy Sweet Dreams with These Must-Have Bedroom Furniture Ideas
- Your Guide to Kid-Friendly Furniture and Home Decor Ideas
- Decorating Trends For 2018 And How To Use Them