First, take a moment before you leave your home to go shopping and measure your room. Many times, people fall in love with a piece of furniture, only later, to find out that it won’t fit. Second, use blue Scotch painter’s tape to lay out the actual size and shape of the furniture on the floor. This way, you can see if it will fit in the room and it will show you how it will look. You may love the shape of the furniture in the store, but when you see it on the floor of your room, you may not. Of course, if you have any questions, just ask Jerome! Keep Lifestyles Furniture in Columbia, Missouri, in mind for all of your furniture needs. We carry a wide selection of sofas, tables, chairs, bedroom and dining room sets and home accessories.
- Impress with Picture-Perfect Home Furnishings for Summer Entertaining
- Custom Furniture Design: Cookie-Cutter Is Out, Your Personal Touch Is In!
- Smart Ideas for Decorating Small Spaces
- Ready, Set, Get Inspired with 2019’s Best Home Decor Ideas
- Welcome Holiday Guests with These Christmas Decoration Ideas